Hello, All! I know the offerings have been few and far between lately as far as new posts are concerned. I have been in the process of transferring my blog to a new website. I have my own .com address now for you to log into which will take you to a Wordpress account I have secured. I had set up this website to automatically shift you to my new Wordpress page, but it has ceased to do that for some reason beyond my limited computer knowledge to make it happen.
Though I do believe that the move is a good one, my biggest fear is that my readers will not be able to find me. I am writing this to give you my new address and ask you to make the move with me. I am so thankful you take the time to read my posts. Below is my new address. Hope to see you there. God Bless and as always...To God Be the Glory!
ipressonward.com
Though I do believe that the move is a good one, my biggest fear is that my readers will not be able to find me. I am writing this to give you my new address and ask you to make the move with me. I am so thankful you take the time to read my posts. Below is my new address. Hope to see you there. God Bless and as always...To God Be the Glory!
ipressonward.com
No comments:
Post a Comment